Square Hardware can be returned through the retailer you purchased from. It’s also covered by a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Technical Issues with Square Stand
If you’re having trouble with your Stand, please visit the following Support Centre articles to troubleshoot:
If you’re having technical issues with any of your third-party hardware accessories, visit the appropriate manufacturer’s site for troubleshooting tips.
Replacement Hardware for Square Stand
If the power adapter and or accessories hub is lost or damaged, write in here.
Square Hardware Limited Warranty
Square Hardware is covered by a limited one year warranty.
We want to make sure you’re back to business as quickly as possible. If you’ve already attempted troubleshooting common problems and you’re still having issues with your Square Stand, please follow these steps:
- Complete the warranty claim process.
- We’ll ship you a replacement hardware unit, with any accompanying accessories. The replacement hardware should arrive in 2-3 days.
- Send us your old hardware within 14 days of receiving your new unit. Use the same box that your replacement unit arrived in and apply the shipping label we’ve provided via email. Square will pay for shipping both ways.
Important: Be sure to return your old Square Hardware within 14 days of receiving your new unit. Otherwise, we’ll assume you want to keep both units and charge the cost of the new hardware to your credit card on file.
Return Hardware Purchased from Square
Square offers a 30-day, risk-free return policy on all hardware purchased from Square Shop. To return your hardware:
- Locate your Order ID number on your original order confirmation email.
- Complete the return form.
- Include all cords, the original packaging and the original packing slip with your return.
- Upon receiving your return, Square will refund your payment card after confirming that all hardware is included. Refunds will be issued to the original purchasing card within 2-3 working days.
Square products purchased through third-party retailers must be returned in accordance with the respective return and refund policy of the retailer.
Warranty Claims for Third-Party Hardware
If you have issues with third-party hardware accessories purchased from us, please get in touch with our Support team, who will be able to assist you further. If you have issues with third-party hardware purchased from elsewhere, please get in touch with the retailer or refer to the manufacturer’s website for warranty return details.