Manage Your Device's Language Settings
The Square Point of Sale app is localized according to your device’s language settings. You can switch the Square Point of Sale app to English, Spanish, French or Japanese by changing your device language settings.
Adjust the Language Settings on Apple iOS Devices
- Visit your device’s Settings and tap General.
- Tap International and then tap Language. If you’re using iOS 8, tap Language & Region.
- Select one of the four supported languages and tap OK in the top-right corner.
Learn more about changing the language settings on your iOS device from Apple’s Support Site.
Adjust the Language Settings on Android Devices
- Navigate to your device’s Settings.
- Scroll down and select “Language & input” and then tap Language.
- Select one of the four supported languages and then tap the back button.
Your device will automatically update to the language selected.