Small business owners across Ireland can celebrate having more time for the work they love, thanks to the Square Invoices app — created to help you process payments faster and get paid from anywhere. You can now send invoices, track payment statuses and send reminders, wherever you are.
The Square Invoices app is free to download, with no complicated contracts, commitments or monthly fees. Create, send and track invoices for free, and only pay a flat 2.5% + VAT fee when payments are processed online. Your clients will never be charged, no matter how they pay.
Get Started With Square Invoices
Send online invoices from anywhere to get paid fast.
Here’s what you can do in the new Square Invoices app:
- Send invoices online. Give clients a convenient way to pay by sending professional digital invoices directly to their inbox.
- Send recurring invoices. Send recurring invoices for repeat payments, and allow clients to save their card on file for automatic billing in future.
- Send estimates. Book your next job by sending estimates that clients can approve online with one click. Easily convert approved estimates to invoices directly from the app.
- Track statuses and set automatic reminders. Monitor when your invoice has been viewed and paid, and send automatic reminders for outstanding invoices.
- Accept any kind of payment. Clients can pay invoices online using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or any major debit or credit card. You can also accept card payments in person by connecting your Square hardware to the Square Invoices app.
- Request deposits. Secure large invoice payments by requesting part of the payment up front.
- Customise your invoices. Strengthen your brand and look more professional by uploading your business logo and customising design elements on invoices.
- Get paid fast. Square provides next business day deposits as standard.
How to download the Square Invoices app and send your first invoice
Mobile invoicing makes it easy to run your business, from your countertop or on the go. Here’s how to download the app and send your first invoice:
- Download the free Square Invoices app on your Android or iOS device.
- Sign up for a free Square account or sign in to your existing Square account.
- Tap the “+” sign on the navigation bar and select Invoice.
- Tap “Add Customer”, and either select an existing customer from your directory or tap “Create Customer” to enter your customer’s name and email address.
- Tap “Add Item” to add an item from your item library or add a custom amount.
- Tap Send.