Ecwid and Square
Ecwid’s convenient tools allow you to set up your store quickly and attract new customers.
- Convenient tools to set up your store quickly and attract new customers
- Sell on your website, social media sites, marketplaces or in person on any device
- Manage your offline/online catalog, inventory and sales from your Square dashboard
- Ecwid is the only way to instantly create a beautiful and powerful online store from your Square inventory, and add it seamlessly to a website or Facebook page - or to multiple sites online. Don’t limit your sales reach to a single website!
Start now for free, create your online store fast and start selling anywhere, anytime today!
Note: Squarespace developers can embed Ecwid to accept payments with Square.
Integrate With Ecwid
To get started with your Ecwid and Square integration:
- Log in to your Ecwid dashboard.
- On the left side of your screen, you’ll see a menu. Select Settings then select Payment.
- Find Square, and click Set Up Square.
- Log in with your Square username and password. Click Allow on the permissions page that comes up next. This is allowing Square and Ecwid to connect to each other.
You can also do this from the Square Dashboard if you prefer:
- Log in to your Square Dashboard.
- Choose Apps from the menu.
- Scroll down to the eCommerce section and find Ecwid. Select Get Started.
- Click Allow on the permissions page that comes up next. This is allowing Square and Ecwid to connect to each other.
- On the next page, select I already have an Ecwid store and log in with your Ecwid username and password. Click Accept on the authorization page.
You can set up your Ecwid site for free and you will pay Square’s 2.9% + $0.30 fee for each transaction processed on your Online Store.
In one click, Square payments are configured, real-time sync of your inventory, catalog, customer and order info is established and you can manage your offline/online business all from your Square dashboard. Ecwid gives you all of the features you need to sell online easily and successfully.
Payments processed with Ewid will appear within your transaction history on your online Square Dashboard and will be included in your Transaction CSV.
Learn more about viewing and downloading your Square payment history online.
|Seller Community: Ask questions, get answers, and hear how other Square sellers are using Ecwid for online sales.|
Manage Your Ecwid Account
Ecwid features, services, and subscriptions are managed by Ecwid directly. For additional help, visit their Support Center.