Square’s transaction search allows customers to search for payment card charges made using Square Point of Sale.
Visit Square’s transaction search if any of the following applies to you:
- You don’t recognise a charge
- You need a copy of a receipt
- You haven’t received a receipt
To look up a charge using the transaction search:
- Enter the amount of the charge as seen on your statement, the transaction date, the expiry date and the last 4 digits (located on the front of the card) of the payment card used for the transaction.
- Click “Look up receipt,” which will take you to your web receipt.
- You have the option to print or save the receipt from your browser settings or share its url.
Receipt information is entered and published by the merchant; each merchant can choose to make their contact information public.
Your privacy and security is very important to us. The information you provide will only be used to look up your transaction. All payment card information is encrypted and submitted to our servers securely. Read more about privacy and security at Square.