Your online Square Dashboard is your Square account online where you can access tools to manage your daily business operations. Below is an overview of your online Dashboard.
Note: Processing payments through the online Dashboard isn’t available at this time.
Home provides a snapshot of your daily business activities – your next deposit amount, top selling items, daily gross sales and more.
The following sections are available from Sales:
- Reports: Access general sales summaries and reports on sales trends, accepted payment methods, items sold, etc.
- Transactions: Review details on individual transactions, including customer-facing receipts and payment signatures.
- Deposits: See your next deposit amount, full deposit history and a breakdown of the transactions included in each deposit. You can also adjust your close of day.
- Cash Drawers: Track your cash drawer history and individual drawer sessions. Note: This is only available to customers with Cash Management enabled.
Add items individually or in bulk to create your item library, and manage item specific settings from the following sections:
Create employees and manage your staff in a few clicks, allowing your team to take payments while keeping dashboard access secure.
Access tools to help you to better manage, understand and engage with your customers.
- Insights: View your customers’ payment activity and level of satisfaction.
- Directory: Keep track of your customers by building customer profiles.
- Feedback: See feedback from your customers about their experiences with your business and reply to them personally.
Manage everything invoice related – create new invoices, see outstanding or unpaid invoices, review your invoice payment history and more.
Manually key in payments from your Square Dashboard with Virtual Terminal. Your payments will be tracked and deposited along with all of your other payments, no need for extra hardware or apps to take payments.
Learn more about using Virtual Terminal in our Support Centre.
From Online Store, set up your free store with Square to sell goods, services, event tickets, and even accept donations.
Account & Settings
Account & Settings is where you can manage your personal account information (email address, password, notifications, preferred dashboard language), your business information (linked bank account, receipt and tax information), and order a Square Reader and stickers.