This month Square launched its first experiential store, Square Market. The store will be running for three weeks until the 28th of October and feature five businesses that will be using Square to grow their business leading into the most important period in retail at Christmas.
The experiential store is situated at 47 Grafton Street, providing Square’s sellers with a central shopping location to maximise their sales and exposure opportunities through footfall. The businesses trading at Square Market include:
- The Kind curates beautifully designed, sustainable and ethically made goods that are both kind to their customers and kind to the planet.
- Crayolina illustrates picture books for both adults and children, develops storyboards and character design.
- Crystal and Co has an incredible range of luxurious, bold jewelry that empowers their customers to accessorize their lives with fun, high quality and affordable jewelry.
- Abode General Store is a menswear and lifestyle store which focuses on curating purposeful international brands and labels.
- Soap Obsessed makes handcrafted artisan soap and candles.
Customers can also interact with, and use Square hardware which is on display while being able to watch and learn about Square’s integrated products and services, as part of the experiential store.
Until the 28th October, business owners can enter a giveaway to win a Square Register by either visiting the store or entering their details in this giveaway.
“We’re delighted to be launching Square Market and bringing an experiential store to one of the most popular retail locations in Dublin”, said Jason Lalor, Executive Director of Square Europe. “We know what an incredibly important time this is for businesses to drive sales and boost awareness in the run up to the Christmas period and we’re excited to provide this opportunity along with the tools the businesses need to run and grow.”