You can manage your Cash settings online from Cash.me or directly from the Cash app.
The table below shows where you can manage specific settings.
|Account Settings||Cash.me||Cash App|
|Edit a profile photo||Yes||Yes|
|Edit a display name||Yes||Yes|
|Edit a $Cashtag||Yes||Yes|
|Add, replace, or remove a debit card||Yes||Yes|
|Add, replace, or remove a credit card||Yes||Yes|
|Add, replace, or remove a bank account||Yes||Yes|
|Enable Security Lock||Yes||Yes|
|Add multiple emails or phone numbers to an account||Yes||Yes|
|Refer friends and family||Yes|
|Manage notification preferences||Yes||Yes|
|View payment activity||Yes||Yes|
|Download transaction activity .csv||Yes|
|Enable the Nearby feature||Yes|
|Enable Touch ID*||Yes|
|Search Transaction History||Yes||Yes|
|Manage your Deposit Preferences||Yes||Yes|
|View Full Receipt Details||Yes|
|Upgrade your account to Cash for Business||Yes|
* Touch ID requires an iPhone running iOS 8 or higher (iPhone 5S, 6, or 6 Plus).
Edit Square Cash Settings
- Visit Cash.me > click Sign In at the top-right corner.
- Click Settings near the lower-left corner.
- Click Edit Profile and make your changes.
Note: You can also make payments directly from Cash.me.
From the Cash app, tap the icon at the top-left corner and make your changes.
Edit Your Linked Card or Bank
To edit the card linked to Square Cash:
- From the app, tap the icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll down to Funds. You’ll see a list of your connected cards.
- Tap the card you wish to modify > Remove Card or Replace Card.
After following those steps, if you want to link your bank account:
- Tap Add Bank > Select No Card?
- Choose the bank you’d like to link, if you don’t see your bank listed select Other at the bottom of the list.
- Enter the Routing and Account number.
View Cash Transaction History In-App
- From the app, tap the icon located at the top-right corner.
- Select a name from the list to see your activity with this person.
- Tap a payment to see its current status.
Download Transaction Activity from Cash.me
- Visit Cash.me > click Sign In at the bottom-right corner.
- Select the Activity tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click Statements in the upper-right corner and choose the month you’d like to download. Select Export CSV to get a full history of your Cash app.
If you have multiple emails and phone numbers linked to the same account, the transaction activity will be combined.