Square cables and wall chargers are tested thoroughly and adhere to government standards. To keep you safe and your devices working properly, we recommend you follow these guidelines:
- Always charge your Square products with the included cable and certified USB charging sources.
- Store your devices and cables in a safe place away from moisture, extreme temperatures and debris as these can cause fire, electric shock, injury or damage to your Square product.
- Always charge your devices in a dry environment away from all sources of moisture.
- Inspect your cables and devices for any damage or debris that could interfere with the proper performance of your Square products. If you see any debris or damage to a cable or any connectors, discontinue use and contact Square Support for a replacement.
- Make sure all connections are fully engaged before charging your device.
- Always plug and unplug your cables and chargers by holding onto the end of the cable.
- Keep the connectors free of foreign objects and debris.
- Always charge your device in a well-ventilated area.