Square for Retail: Vendor Sales
The Vendor Sales report allows you to view which items are sold in a given time frame, sorted by vendor. By selecting a date range and filtering by vendor, you will have an accurate look at how each of your vendors are performing, as well as additional insights for each item sold.
With easy-to-view graphs included in the Vendor Sales report, surveying your top vendors by net sales and units sold will be a breeze — meaning more time back for you to focus on other aspects of your business.
Note: The Vendor Sales report is not available with Square for Retail Free. Learn more about the differences between Square for Retail Free and Square for Retail Plus.
To get started:
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory Reports > Vendor Sales in your online Square Dashboard.
- Use the date selector at the top-left corner to choose the date range you’d like to view, or enter custom dates.
- If you have more than one location, select which ones you’d like to see.
To identify missing vendors from your historical adjustments:
- Navigate to Items > Inventory Management > History in your online Square Dashboard.
- Click Add Vendor.
- In the Receive Detail pop-up, enter the appropriate vendor to Vendor Name.
- Click Save.