Square's Standard Deposit Schedule
With Square’s standard deposit schedule, deposits are initiated every weeknight for payments taken Monday - Friday before midnight. Deposits for sales made prior to midnight will arrive in your linked bank account by the following business day.*
After you activate a Square Register account and link a bank account, funds are automatically sent to your linked account per our standard deposit schedule. Our standard deposit schedule is the quickest way to receive your funds.
With our standard schedule:
- Payments taken before midnight are sent to your bank account by the next business day.
- Depending on your bank’s processing speed, payments accepted at 23:59 or earlier on Friday may post to your bank account Monday morning.
- Deposits are not sent on Saturdays.
- Deposit cutoff and initiation time will adjust accordingly with British Summer Time.
- Bank holidays may affect deposit timelines.
The table below details standard deposit times.
Standard Deposit Schedule
|Transaction Date||Deposit Completed|
|Monday||Tuesday at 16:00|
|Tuesday||Wednesday at 16:00|
|Wednesday||Thursday at 16:00|
|Thursday||Friday at 16:00|
|Friday to Sunday||Monday at 16:00|
You can also customise your deposit schedule. Learn more your deposit schedule options.