Square's Standard Transfer Schedule
With Square’s standard transfer schedule, transfers are initiated every weeknight for payments taken Monday-Friday before midnight. Transfers for sales made prior to midnight will arrive in your linked bank account by the following working day.*
After you activate a Square Register account and link a bank account, funds are automatically sent to your linked account per our standard transfer schedule. Our standard transfer schedule is the quickest way to receive your funds.
With our standard schedule:
- Payments taken before midnight are sent to your bank account by the next business day.
- Depending on your bank’s processing speed, payments accepted at 23:59 or earlier on Friday may post to your bank account Monday morning.
- Transfers are not sent on Saturdays.
- Transfer cut-off and initiation time will adjust according to British Summer Time.
- Bank holidays may affect transfer timelines.
The table below details standard transfer times.
Standard Transfer Schedule
|Transaction Date||Transfer Completed|
|Monday||Tuesday at 16:00|
|Tuesday||Wednesday at 16:00|
|Wednesday||Thursday at 16:00|
|Thursday||Friday at 16:00|
|Friday to Sunday||Monday at 16:00|
You can also customise your transfer schedule. Learn more about your transfer schedule options.