Square Dashboard Troubleshooting
Common Browser Issues
If you have trouble with your online Square account or your Square Dashboard, you may be experiencing an issue with your Internet browser. Common issues include:
- Trouble logging in to your account using correct login information.
- Trouble updating your online Square Dashboard (including importing items or inventory).
- Outdated information.
- Information not displaying correctly.
- Dashboard displaying blank.
For browser issues, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that your browser is up to date, by searching the Internet for the current version of your browser.
- Clear the cache on your browser. Instructions for clearing your cache will vary depending on your browser. Accessing the Help menu on your browser should allow you to locate step-by-step instructions.
- Switch to a different browser: Square is supported with the latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer 10 or higher. You can check your browser version online to make sure it is up to date.
Please note: Internet Explorer is not supported by Square Dashboard.
Square’s login page requires that your browser have cookies enabled. To make sure cookies are enabled in your browser, click the link below corresponding to your browser type and follow the instructions listed on the page to enable cookies. Once this is done, click the back button in your browser to return to Square’s login page and try signing in again.
Here’s how to enable cookies for some of the most popular web browsers: