Square Invoices Plus Now Available For Businesses Globally
Easily streamline and automate invoicing needs with smart, personalized features
Square is introducing Square Invoices Plus, a software solution set that enables businesses to save more time and streamline workflows. Designed for growing businesses looking for an integrated solution to manage complex operations, merchants can now have their invoicing needs all in one place so they can get paid faster and ultimately close more deals.
Square Invoices Plus offers the following advanced features to businesses of all sizes:
- Custom invoice templates: Create, save, and reuse invoice templates, helping sellers speed up billing and avoid starting from scratch each time.
- Milestone-based payment schedules: Set up and schedule a custom payment schedule from the same invoice, giving sellers more control over their cash flow and payments.
- Multi-package estimates: Include multiple packages of items and services for customers to choose from in a single estimate, helping sellers spend less resources on scoping and pricing projects with customers.
- Auto-convert accepted estimates to invoices: Auto-convert accepted estimates to invoices.
- Custom fields: Create and select the placement of custom fields, providing sellers ability to communicate additional details to customers like terms of service, cancellation policy, return policy, or any other personalized message.
“Invoices Plus has been extremely helpful as our business continues to grow and needs advanced capabilities,” said Lloyd Stephen, Owner of Pristine Auto Spa in Indianapolis, IN. “We lean into using multi-package estimates from Invoices Plus to give our customers different options at different price points for various services, and also to offer customers an easy way to start the conversation on how much they want to spend.”
“Square Invoices Plus enables merchants to automate their invoicing so that they can get valuable time back, while bringing a more professional look to their payment processes,” said Saumil Mehta, GM of Square Point of Sale and Customers. “Businesses can now lean into Square Invoices Plus to organize their invoicing needs to maintain cash flow and create an easy, simple experience for both themselves and their customers.”
Square Invoices Plus is a paid monthly software subscription plan that is available in the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Japan, and Australia. Invoices Plus costs $20/month in the US and equivalent outside the US, with a 30-day no-commitment free trial.
To further address the needs of businesses, Square Invoices Plus will be introducing additional features in the coming months to help businesses invoice faster and manage multiple client project workflows. To learn more about what your business can do with Invoices Plus, please visit squareup.com/invoices.