SQUARE POINT OF SALE
The powerful, free POS that businesses love
- Free to use
- Accept every payment
- Hardware and software in one
- Customize to your needs
The easiest way to accept payments and run a business
- Accept cards, cash, checks, and gift cards quickly and securely
- Add items to your POS and manage inventory in real time
- Manage your customer information and send digital receipts
- Receive bank transfers as soon as the next day
- Use powerful sales reporting and analytics to grow your business
- Get support from Square via phone and email
- Manage all your online and offline orders right from your POS
No setup fees, long-term contracts, or hidden fees.
2.6% + 10¢
Per tap, dip, or swipe
Transform your phone or tablet into a point of sale, or go with one of our fully integrated solutions. Wherever you’re making sales, Square has all the hardware you need.
Reader for contactless and chip
Accept chip cards and contactless payments, like Google Pay and Apple Pay, with the most advanced Square Reader yet. Plug it into Square Stand or connect it wirelessly to your mobile device for touch-free payments.
Rated 4.8 in App Store
“I’ve never had a problem with Square. Everything is smooth. Everything is seamless. That’s why Square is number one in my book. I know the product will work.”
James, Boston Home Inspectors, MA
“We don’t want to spend time thinking about credit card processing and security. I love Square, it works every time very quickly, and it’s safe for us and our customers.”
Melissa Lamantia, Flamin Dogs, CA
Let's talk about a custom rate
We can create custom pricing packages for some businesses that process more than $250K in card sales and have an average ticket size over $15. If that’s you, get in touch—we’ll even review your current statement with you. An average ticket size under $15 is unlikely to qualify for a custom rate.
It’s free to sign up and fast to set up. No long-term commitments or monthly fees.
Need cost of goods sold and margin reports or table management and coursing?
Check out Square for Retail and Square for Restaurants.
App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.