Want to open another location? Bring in a new line of inventory? Jazz up your marketing? All great ideas — but they take money. And unfortunately, traditional financing options can be time consuming and involve lots of red tape. That’s why we offer Square Capital — a simple and affordable way for businesses like yours to get access to financing.
Since the official launch of Square Capital in May 2014, we’ve extended more than $225 million in financing to Square sellers across the country. In fact, we’re now advancing more than $1 million each day.
Every day, we hear wonderful stories about how sellers are using Square Capital to help expand their businesses. Below are a few recent success stories.
- Mr. Tod’s Pie Factory created branded bags to deliver their popular pies.
- Handbag designer Peter Gryson used Square Capital to pull his business through when a strike halted his inventory shipments.
- Entrepreneur Michael de Zayas’ Square Capital advance helps him continue to innovate at his five Brooklyn businesses.
- HubBub Coffee owner Drew Crockett made custom coffee cups to help with brand recognition.
- Juxtapose owners Lindsay and Kallie Wesley opened a second retail store.
- Zero Friends doubled their inventory and sales.
About Square, Inc. Square creates technology that helps sellers of all sizes unlock the value of every sale. Square's register service is a full point-of-sale with tools for every part of running a business, from accepting credit cards and tracking inventory, to real-time analytics and invoicing. Square also offers sellers financial and marketing services, including small business financing and powerful customer engagement tools. Businesses and individuals use Square Cash, the easiest way to send and receive money, as well as Caviar, a food delivery service for high-quality restaurants. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Square is available globally with offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, and Australia.