With the Square for Retail and Weebly integration, you can create a powerful, professional eCommerce website to showcase your items online and accept payments with Square. We’ve partnered with Weebly to help streamline your online presence— so you can spend less time setting up, and more time focusing on your customers.
Integrate with Weebly
Setting up your Weebly online store with Square for Retail is easy. However, the process will be slightly different depending on whether or not you are new to Square for Retail.
New to Square for Retail?
If you haven’t signed up for Square for Retail yet, the first step is to create your new account. You’ll see the option to sell online with Weebly during the sign-up flow. If you don’t see the option to sell online with Weebly, continue setting up your account with Square for Retail, and follow the steps for an existing account.
- Sign up for Square for Retail.
- During the signup flow, choose to sell online.
- When you land on Square Dashboard, create or import your item library into Square — add item images, stock levels, and item descriptions.
- In your checklist, select Set Up.
Note: Item images added to Weebly will not sync with your Square account. Currently, image syncing only works from Square to Weebly.
Already have a Square for Retail account?
If you already have a Square for Retail subscription, you can get started with Weebly from your online Square Dashboard.
- Visit the Apps section of your online Square Dashboard.
- Locate Weebly and click Get Started.
- Select the location to integrate with Weebly.
- Allow Weebly access to your Square item library to easily import your inventory.
- Click Place Order.
You’ll be taken directly to your Weebly dashboard
Note: If you manage multiple locations from your Square account, you’ll only be able to integrate one location with Weebly.
Read more about importing your item library with your Square for Retail account.
Log into Weebly
To log into your Weebly account:
- Go to your online Square Dashboard > click Apps on the left-hand navigation pane.
- Select My Apps > Weebly.
- Click Launch.
In addition to your Square for Retail subscription cost, you’ll pay $25/month for your Weebly online store.
Square’s fee for payments processed with your Weebly online store is 2.9% + $0.30.
Payments and Reporting
Payments processed with Weebly will appear within your transaction history on your online Square Dashboard and will be included in your Transaction CSV. Your payment history on your Dashboard offers an itemized breakdown of stock sold for both in-store and online sales. Learn more about viewing and downloading your Square payment history online.
When your customer places an order from your Weebly store, they’ll receive an email confirmation from Weebly. Square receipts will not be automatically generated for your customers, but you’re able to issue a Square receipt at any time from your online Square Dashboard.
You’ll receive deposits for your Weebly orders–just like your Square for Retail payments–following your deposit schedule.
Manage Your Weebly Account
Although billing for Weebly is handled by Square, Weebly’s features and services are managed by them directly. For additional help, visit their Support Center.
Unsubscribe From Weebly
Since Square handles your billing for your Weebly account, you can unsubscribe for Weebly directly from your online Square Dashboard.
To get started:
- Log into Pricing and Services on your Dashboard.
- Locate your Weebly subscription.
- Click Manage your subscription
- From the My Apps section, press the X to revoke Weebly’s access to your account and delete the Dashboard app.
Once you confirm, your subscription will end and you will not be charged on the next billing cycle. Unsubscribing means you will no longer have access to your Weebly online store.
View frequently asked questions about the Square for Retail and Weebly integration.