Inventory Adjustment History
With Square for Retail’s Inventory Plus features, you can gain insights into the flow of your inventory by viewing historical adjustments.
To get started:
- Visit Inventory Management from your online Square Dashboard > click History near the top right corner.
- Select a date range, location(s), and adjustment type from the dropdown menus to filter your search. You also have the option to narrow your search by product using the search field to the right.
- Click on an event to see who made the adjustment, what it cost, and which locations were affected.
- Damaged: Items marked as damaged.
- Lost: Items marked as stolen (theft) or as a loss.
- Sold: Items sold.
Deduction or Addition:
- Re-counted: A generic way to add or deduct stock levels.
- Received: If you receive a purchase order, or manually mark an item as received. Note: For an item to appear in the Cost of Goods Sold report, items must be marked as Received.
- Restocked: Adjustment will reflect as restocked when you process a return.
- Transferred: Record of transferring stock from one location to another.
Read more about Inventory Plus.