Cash Outs are quick and easy – and designed to give you fast access to your money. They’ll appear on your bank statement with either the prefix SQC* or the name of the person who sent you money.
Deposit Funds from your Cash app
To deposit the funds from your Cash app to your linked bank account:
- Tap the dollar amount at the top of the home screen.
- Tap Cash Out > choose your preferred deposit speed (Standard or Instant).
- Use your Cash PIN or Touch ID to confirm.
Note: There is a fee of 1.5% associated with Instant Deposits.
Check Your Cash Out Status
You can check your Cash Out status from the Cash app:
- Tap the Activity icon in the upper-right > tap the name of the person who sent the payment.
- Tap the payment. The payment deposit status will appear under the payment amount.
Check Your Cash App
When you’re sent a Cash payment, it will either stay in your Cash app for future use, or automatically skip the app and deposit to your linked bank account. If you can’t find a recent payment in your bank account, the first place to look is the app. To check, open the app and look for a dollar amount at the top of the screen.
If your funds are in the app, you can Cash Out to your linked bank account at any time. To do so:
- Open the Cash App and tap the dollar amount at the top of the home screen.
- Tap Cash Out and choose your desired deposit speed (Instant or Standard).
- Once you’ve Cashed Out the funds to your linked bank account, it will be deposited according your deposit selection – either instantly or within 1-2 business days.
Confirm Your Cash Out Speed
The Cash app offers two deposit speeds – Standard and Instant.
Standard deposits are sent to your bank account the following business day and typically post with 1-3 business day. Keep in mind, deposits can take a little longer when banks are closed (e.g. National Holidays and weekends). These deposits are free and convenient.
Instant deposits are sent to your bank account immediately, 365 days a year. This deposit speed costs 1.5% of the total deposit amount, and is perfect when you need your money fast.
Note: If it has been more than 3 business days and you can’t find your deposit, contact us.