If you entered in year-to-date (YTD) gross pay for one or more of your employees when signing up for Square Payroll, we need additional information to file your tax returns and W-2s correctly.
The following report will provide us with the information needed to transfer your tax records over from Intuit Online Payroll, ensuring accurate W-2s, as well as quarterly and annual tax forms:
- Payroll Details Report: All Employees
Payroll Details Report: All Employees
To download your Payroll Details report:
- Log in to Intuit Online Payroll.
- Click Reports.
- Click Payroll Details.
- Select This Year as the date range.
- On the final drop-down, select All Checks.
- Click Update Report.
- After the report is updated, click “View in Excel,” which is located towards the bottom of the page.
- Upload the report to Square Payroll.
Note: It’s important that this report contains all payroll for the given year processed through Intuit. This information is needed to ensure Square Payroll accurately makes tax payments and filings on your behalf.