You can manage your Cash settings online from Cash.me or directly from the Cash app.
The table below shows where you can manage specific settings.
|Account Settings||Cash.me||Cash App|
|Edit a profile photo||Yes||Yes|
|Edit a display name||Yes||Yes|
|Edit a $Cashtag||Yes||Yes|
|Add, replace, or remove a debit card||Yes||Yes|
|Add, replace, or remove a credit card||Yes||Yes|
|Add, replace, or remove a bank account||Yes||Yes|
|Enable Security Lock||Yes||Yes|
|Add multiple emails or phone numbers to an account||Yes||Yes|
|Refer friends and family||Yes|
|Manage notification preferences||Yes||Yes|
|View payment activity||Yes||Yes|
|Download transaction activity .csv||Yes|
|Enable the Nearby feature||Yes|
|Enable Touch ID*||Yes|
|Search Transaction History||Yes||Yes|
|Manage your Deposit Preferences||Yes||Yes|
|View Full Receipt Details||Yes|
|Upgrade your account to Cash for Business||Yes|
* Touch ID requires an iPhone running iOS 8 or higher (iPhone 5S, 6, or 6 Plus).
Edit Cash App Settings
- Visit Cash.me > click Sign In at the top-right corner.
- Click Settings near the lower-left corner.
- Click Edit Profile and make your changes.
Note: You can also make payments directly from Cash.me.
From the Cash app, tap the icon at the top-left corner and make your changes.
Edit Your Linked Card or Bank
To edit the card linked to Cash App:
- From the app, tap the icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll down to Funds. You’ll see a list of your connected cards.
- Tap the card you wish to modify > Remove Card or Replace Card.
After following those steps, if you want to link your bank account:
- Tap Add Bank > Select No Card?
- Choose the bank you’d like to link, if you don’t see your bank listed select Other at the bottom of the list.
- Enter the Routing and Account number.
Change Your PIN
If you don’t remember your Cash pin or would like to change it, you can do so right from your Cash App. To do so:
- Open the Cash App and tap the icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy > Change Cash PIN.
- Select Help > Forgot Cash PIN.
- Enter the six-digit confirmation code you receive.
Note: If you are using an iPhone and have TouchID enabled on your phone, you can use Touch ID to reset your code before setting a new PIN.
- Enter a new Pin > re-enter to confirm.
View Cash Transaction History In-App
- From the app, tap the icon located at the top-right corner.
- Select a name from the list to see your activity with this person.
- Tap a payment to see its current status.
Download Transaction Activity from Cash.me
- Visit Cash.me > click Sign In at the bottom-right corner.
- Select the Activity tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click Statements in the upper-right corner and choose the month you’d like to download. Select Export CSV to get a full history of your Cash app.
If you have multiple emails and phone numbers linked to the same account, the transaction activity will be combined.