Funds accepted with Square are deposited directly to your linked bank account. If you have processed a payment and have not received a deposit, please follow the steps below to make sure everything is in order:
- Make sure all your payments have completed.
- Make sure all payments were processed as Credit and not recorded as Cash or Other Tender.
- Double check that your bank account is verified. If you start taking payments before linking your bank account, your funds will be held in your Square balance. Follow these steps to verify your bank account.
- Keep in mind that it can take a few business days for deposits to show up. Contact your bank to get an idea of how long this usually takes.
- Visit the Deposits tab of your online dashboard to view the card payments included in each deposit. You can also download a CSV file with your deposit details.
- Check your email inbox to see if you’ve been contacted about your account. If you have, reply to that email.
- Make sure your Square account is not linked to a closed bank account. If so, the funds may have been sent to that account, or may be in the process of bouncing back to Square. If you’d like our help unlinking your current bank account so your deposits are held in your Square balance until your new account is linked, contact us.