Square E-Sign Consent
Last updated: December 10, 2021
Square Canada, Inc., Square Technologies, Inc. and their affiliates and third party service providers (“Square”) may need to provide you with certain communications, notices, agreements, billing statements, or disclosures in writing (“Communications”) regarding our products or services (“Services”). Your agreement to this E-sign Consent confirms your ability and consent to receive Communications electronically, rather than in paper form, and to the use of electronic signatures in our relationship with you (“Consent”). If you choose not to agree to this Consent or you withdraw your consent, you may be restricted from using the Services.
Electronic Delivery of Communications and Use of Electronic Signatures
To access and retain the electronic Communications, you will need the following:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity.
- For website-based Communications, a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 and above (see http://www.microsoft.com/ie for current version), Mozilla Firefox current version (see http://www.mozilla.com for current version), Apple Safari current version (see http://www.apple.com/safari for current version), or Chrome current version (see http://www.google.com/chrome for current version). The browser must have cookies enabled.
- For application-based Communications, a mobile phone operating system that supports text messaging, downloads, and applications from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Access to the email address used to create an account for the Services.
- Sufficient storage space to save Communications and/or a printer to print them.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add [email protected] to your email address book.
Paper Delivery of Communications
You may request Communications in paper form. To request a paper copy of any Communication at no charge, please write to Block, Inc., 1455 Market Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94103, Attn: Customer Support - Legal (“Square Address”) within 180 days of the date of the Disclosure, specifying in detail the Communication you would like to receive.
Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Communications
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications at any time, by writing to the Square Address. However, withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications may result in termination of your access to the Services. Any withdrawal of your consent will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing your request.
Updating Your Email Address
You can change your email address by writing to the Square Address. You may also be able to change your email address yourself through the Services.