From order changes to bill splitting, today’s restaurants are looking for a better solution.
That’s why we’re bringing Square for Restaurants to Australia. And we’re looking for testers to trial the product free for three months.
Square for Restaurants is our fully integrated point of sale that matches the pace, complexity, and specific needs of restaurants. It’s our most sophisticated point-of-sale software yet, enabling fast, accurate operations for both the front and back of house.
Thousands of businesses across America are using it to streamline their operations and we’re excited for Australian businesses to do the same.
Here are some of the benefits of Square for Restaurants:
- Table mapping: Customise your floor plan with all the sections you need, then use it to track crucial information like covers, when a table is about to turn, or how revenue centers are performing.
- Course firing: Tap and drag items between courses as often as guests change their minds. And with one-tap firing, holding, and preset straight-firing, your kitchen is always in sync.
- Track sales, covers, and customers: Run reports for sales, comps and voids, covers, revenue centers, and more so you can turn customers into regulars while reducing costs.
- Fully customisable: However your restaurant is run, managers can easily update menus and floor layouts remotely across multiple terminals and locations.
- New conversational ordering: Let waitstaff place orders quickly and intuitively, the way diners speak, with powerful, intuitive modifiers.
- Built-in employee management: Enable staff performance and time tracking, tip splitting, fraud protection, and more.
- Make changes to your menu on the fly: It’s the fastest and easiest way to set up and change your menus across all your devices and locations. Control and preview exactly how your menu appears on the point of sale.
- Keep your workflows just the way they are: Powerful course management works with however you run your restaurant. Select any of your items, like beverages and salads, to straight fire automatically. Unlock cover reporting with advanced seat management capabilities.
- No surprise fees: With Square, there’s no long term contract or commitment. Avoid confusing multiyear contracts or commitments with one simple price to process card payments.
If you’re interested in trialling Square for Restaurants for free for the first three months, get in touch via email@example.com. After the three month trial the standard subscription pricing will apply.
As part of the trial we’ll ask you to provide regular feedback and suggestions to our product team.