We’re constantly releasing tools to help you start, run, and grow your business.
In July we launched a bunch of cool new features. To make sure you’re getting the most out of Square, here’s a roundup.
Great new tools for selling online
If you’re selling online using Square Online, there are some great new features to help your eCommerce presence look great — and sell more. Here are some of the highlights:
- Pinterest Integration - verify your domain and add a Pinterest tracking tag.
- Embed PDF Files - Need to display a menu, newsletter, or other PDF file on your website? The new PDF Embed section allows you to do just that.
- Order Now Page - Selling food on your website? Customise your “Shop All” page layout to make it easier for customers to find and order what they want.
Learn more about Square Online >
The Square Events Report 2019
We crunched the data from thousands of transactions taken at more than 100 events across the country over the past 12 months to find out how Aussies are spending at our favourite festivals. Here’s a roundup of what we found.
Sell in decimal quantities
Decimal quantities enables you to sell exact quantities in the unit(s) of measure you use to conduct your business—grams, metres, gallons, etc. By previewing decimal quantities on your Square Point of Sale, you will be able to:
- Create items to sell in decimal quantities
- Check out customers purchasing items in decimal quantities
- View decimal quantity items in your cart summary
- Review sales by item quantities
- Refund items with decimal quantities
- Issue and display digital and printed receipts with decimal quantities
- Review your inventory and transactions with decimal quantities in Dashboard
Learn more about decimal quantities >
Be the first to try Square for Restaurants
Square for Restaurants is our fully integrated point of sale that matches the pace, complexity, and specific needs of restaurants. It’s our most sophisticated point-of-sale software yet, enabling fast, accurate operations for both the front and back of house.
Thousands of businesses across America are using it to streamline their operations and we’re excited for Australian businesses to do the same.
Learn more about trialling Square for Restaurants >
Employee Management is now Team Management
Thousands of businesses around the world use Square’s tools to help manage their team — whether that’s tracking timecards, point-of-sale permissions or reporting and analytics.
This month we made some improvements to the existing Employee Management tools — and gave them a new name: Team Management.