Take orders on your restaurant website.
No monthly fees or commissions.
Fast and easy
Start taking food orders online right away. Easily import items from your Square POS directly into Square Online to quickly create a mobile-ready ordering page.
Online orders instantly display in your restaurant point of sale system and relay to your kitchen printers so there’s no disruption to your standard order process.
Pickup and delivery
It’s easy to give customers a variety of pickup and delivery options. Offer in-person and curbside pickup or delivery by your own on-staff courier.
Provide the convenience of delivery and pickup
In-house delivery (beta)
Use your own in-house team to deliver orders. To better manage deliveries you can set estimated food delivery time, delivery fee and minimum delivery order value. Send text alerts to keep customers up to date on their order status. Even create a custom delivery radius for more control over your service area. The In-house delivery option is available for just 50¢ per order.
Give your customers the ability to order and pay online, and pick up their items in person at your restaurant location. Or offer the added convenience of curbside pickup so customers never have to leave their car.
*In-house delivery fees will be waived until November 1st, 2020.
Enjoy eCommerce processing fees of 2.2% per transaction or lower.
More online ordering page features
- Order scheduling: Let customers place pickup orders for a future date and time
- Order staggering: Limit the number of orders you can accept in a set time period
- Order tipping: Automatically add a tipping line item to all orders
- Orders page: Customizable page layout designed specially for food ordering
- Multi-location support: Take orders from all your locations on a single website
- Square Pay: Let customers save payment info for future orders
- Instagram: Import your Instagram feed to your site and connect with followers
Connect with other Square solutions
Start taking online orders today.
Discover how Square Online can help your restaurant.