Sign In

Agility Legal Solutions

At Agility we’re passionate about providing affordable legal assistance and education that allows our clients to get the assistance they need on-line or in office. We are focused on providing affordable pre and post mortem financial and legal planning including power of attorneys, wills, living trusts, and various add on services including will tying and will video recording with the highest levels of customer service. Gone are the days when you have to spend thousands of dollars or go without the assistance that you need. You have options and we're here to help. We provide services that are knowledgeable, affordable, and convenient.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Open today until 6:00 PM

Our Services

Answer to Complaint
A statement that a defendant writes to answer a civil complaint and say what defense they will use.
In civil cases, a written statement filed by the plaintiff that starts a case. Says what the plaintiff thinks the defendant did and asks the court for help. Also called the "initial pleading" or "petition." A complaint is also used to start a criminal case.
Civil Discovery
When a complaint is filed and a lawsuit is initiated both parties have the opportunity to back up their claims with evidence. Discovery is the process of searching for and presenting that evidence. Agility can assist you with a variety of discover related matters including preparing notice of depositions, interrogatories, request for production of documents, and so much more.
Notices & Motions
After a case is filed there are a variety of documents that can be prepared requesting that the court, opposing party, and third parties to do something or provide pertinent case information. We can assist you with preparing various civil motions including a Motion to Set Aside Default Judgment, and various other motions.
Restraining Order
Restraining order is a court order restricting a person from doing something. It can be temporary or permanent. Visit to learn more about restraining orders.
Small Claims
Small claims courts, also sometimes called “Peoples Court”, is a court of limited jurisdiction. Limited jurisdiction means only certain matters may be filed and heard by the small claims court. There is also a maximum claim amount limitation. Learn more
Advanced Health Care Directive
In other states this is often referred to as a Power of Attorney for Health. This power of attorney provides for health care decisions including authorization for an autopsy, anatomical donation, or disposition of remains. It stays in effect during the grantor's incompetency.
Durable Power of Attorney
This power of attorney provides for decisions regarding property, financial, management, banking, business and other matters. It stays in effect during the grantor's incompetency.
Last Will & Testament
The California Probate Code Section 6100 through Section 8226 governs the execution of Wills and contains other provisions relating to Wills law. This summary is not intended to be all inclusive of the law of Wills but does cover many material issues. Learn more
Complete Estate Plan
Includes preparation of a Living trust, Pour Over Will, Durable Power of Attorney, Advanced Health Care Directive and trust funding.
Estate Admininstration
The probate process can be time consuming and tedious. We provide assistance with your probate from beginning to end.
Conservator of the Estate
This document is used to appoint a person to have the legal right to take care of the finances and assets of an incapacitated person.
Conservator of the Person
This document is used to appoint a caretaker for an adult that is unable to care for him or herself.
Guardianship of the Estate
A guardianship of the estate is setup to allow the guardian to make decisions only about matters regarding the ward's assets and property.
Guardianship of the Person
A probate guardianship of the person is set up because a child is living with an adult who is not the child's parent, and the adult needs a court order to make decisions on behalf of the child.
Small Estate Affidavit
This affidavit is used by the spouse or heir of a deceased person to obtain property of the deceased.
An easement gives one party the right to go onto another party's property. That property may be owned by a private person, a business entity, or a group of owners. Utilities often get easements that allow them to run pipes or phone lines beneath private property. Learn more
Quitclaim Deed
A quitclaim deed transfers only that interest in the real property which the grantor actually has. Learn more about Quit Claim deeds
Transfer on Death Deed
A transfer on death deed allows a property owner to directly transfer the ownership of real estate at the owner's death to whomever the owner designates by name. Learn more
Residential Lease Agreement
A residential lease or house lease is a lease of property for residential purpose. The residential lease should be in writing and should include the description of property with full address, the type of property (whether it is a house or apartment, etc), the parties, the term of the lease, rental amount, date and mode of payment. A residential lease can take the form of house leases, apartment lease, condo lease or room lease. Learn more
Warranty Deed
A warranty deed transfers ownership and explicitly promises the buyer that the transferor has good title to the property, meaning it is free of liens or claims of ownership. The transferor guarantees that he or she will compensate the buyer if that turns out to be wrong. The warranty deed may make other promises as well, to address particular problems with the transaction. Learn more
Paralegal Services
We can conduct thorough legal research for your case.

Our Staff

Lakisha Lynette Bealer