* Tax Practitioner & Small Business Accountant
* Registered with the IRS
* Authorized IRS E-File Provider
* Certifying Acceptance Agen
* Our commitment to the community to donate & support our local animal rescues/shelters to help homeless pets.
PLEASE CALL 920-277-2991 FOR THURSDAY APPOINTMENT BETWEEN 1/28/2019-4/15/2019.
We can assist you in the following areas:
-File Back Tax Returns
-Offer in Compromise (OIC)– which is where you & the IRS settle the debt owed for less than the actual amount owed.
1 hourPrice Varies
Effective tax preparation and planning can help you to minimize your future tax liability. We can help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa. Not all tax planning opportunities are readily apparent. By having us on your team, you are more likely to benefit from those opportunities. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state or local tax liabilities.
1 hourPrice Varies
• Setup QuickBooks at your location
• Monthly bank reconciliation OR
• Review monthly bank reconciliation of bank accounts on your QuickBooks software
• Prepare Financial Reports
• Analysis of reports and provide recommendations
• Record sales (bank deposits), purchases, expenses (bank draws)
• Sales & Use Tax Return
• Prepare Business Tax Return
45 minutesPrice Varies
Constantly changing federal, state and local laws and tax regulations make payroll management an ongoing challenge for business owners. Our payroll services professionals are well versed on these laws and regulations. We can proactively alert you to material changes that will affect your business and your employees while also keeping payroll running smoothly no matter how large your business and your employee population become.