Massage therapist specializing in Deep Tissue Massage with strong Thai Massage influences. Personal trainer w/performance training specialization, corrective exercise, particularly yoga.
My mantra: Restore Stretch Strengthen ~ Repeat
Graduated Georgia Massage School 2011 • GA License MT007595. • Massage Therapist for the Atlanta Braves 2011-2017. • Over 8 Years of Sports Rehabilitation and Chiropractic Related Massage. • Proficient in Trigger Point Therapy, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Active Release and PNF Stretching. • Excellent Referral Network of Top Orthopedic, Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Professionals in the Field. • Extensive and Practical Knowledge of Muscular Anatomy and Kinetic Chains.
● Graduated Georgia Massage School 2012
● GA license #MT008918
● Modalities: Ashiatsu Advanced Master Pro, Thai Massage, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Thai Yoga, Advanced Myofascial Muscular Therapy, Cupping, Sports Massage, PTSD and Microcurrent Massage.
● Former Orthopedic Surgeon and ER Trauma Doctor in Bucharest
● Member ABMP and Fascia Research Society
● Born in Romania, Greta Graduated Magna cum Laude the Institute of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova University. During her residence years in Orthopedics and trauma she was part of the official team to treat the sports injuries of the famous Romanian Olympic Gymnastics team. It was during those years when she started learning and practicing massage therapy as part of the complex rehabilitation programs dedicated in recovering the gold medalist athletes.
Graduated Georgia Massage School 2014
GA license #MT009990
Modalities: Sports Massage, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Neuro-muscular therapy, and Isolated Stretching
Massage Therapist for select Atlanta Falcon players since 2016
Member of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
As a former Olympic level track and field coach, University of Georgia track and field All-American and construction business owner, Manley Waller knows more than a bit about muscle maintenance for maximum performance. Manley's passion is in partnering with dedicated clients using therapies that require focus, connection and movement to facilitate healing. He works with clients to stimulate the body's instinctive healing abilities to restore wellness and balance for optimal physical performance.
Manley partners with active adults, athletes, weekend warriors and busy professionals who are currently experiencing muscle discomfort or simply desire to maintain optimal physical wellbeing.